The MERTC Call for Papers has now closed.
We would like to thank everyone who submitted an asbstract for acceptance by our esteemed Advisory board made up of the region’s more prominent downstream leaders.
Along with grading the final abstract submissions, the advisors have identified the below abstract topics, reflecting the region’s and their organisation’s current challenges and opportunities.
Acceptance criteria was based on originality and technical innovation demonstrating novelty, vision, exclusivity and relevance. You can see the full acceptance criteria and guidelines here.
We accepted abstracts in the following areas:
- Refinery-Petrochemical integration opportunities
- Refinery-Powergen integration opportunities
- Catalyst advances and catalyst management
- Bottom of the barrel upgrade and conversion processes advances
- Solid catalyst alkylation
- Middle distillates maximisation opportunities
- “On-purpose” production technologies e.g. propylene production, butadiene, etc
- New or advances in refining processes
- New or advances in petrochemical processes
- Energy efficiency and energy recovery technologies
- Carbon management and emissions control technologies and process solutions
- Waste water management and treatment
- Technologies for diversifying feedstock and product portfolios in a changing oil price environment
- Future technologies for changing feedstock landscape
- Catalyst recycling technologies
- Technologies to fuel sustainable development
- Fuel oil specification changes and effects on markets
Look out for the key takeaways from our live advisory board meeting that took place on the 29th August soon.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +971 (0)55 307 3332