Global Technology Forum has as usual commissioned an advisory board, comprising of industry experts from refiners and petrochemical producers to make the paper selections for MERTC. The call for papers will open very soon, and you will be invited to submit one or two original papers for this conference for acceptance by the advisory board. Acceptance criteria will be originality and technical innovation. At this stage, the only requirements are a working title, subject area and brief description of the proposed content (typically a 200 word abstract).
Preference will be given to papers giving case histories and actual operating experience. We would be pleased to receive abstracts from supply companies that are co-authored and will be co-presented with operating companies.
The call for papers will open on July 24th and the submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the advisors during our first live meeting on the 29th August in Manama.
To help you prepare your abstract over the next few weeks here’s a few initial topics and themes that our advisory board have identified as priorities:
- Bottom of the barrel upgrades and conversion processes advances
- New chemical catalyst technologies and advances
- Refinery – Petrochemical integration technologies
- Technology, R&D and innovation in a $50-70 crude world
- Diesel vs. gasoline and changing gasoline markets
- On-Purpose technologies
- Energy efficiency and emissions control technologies
- Latest developments in aromatics and olefin technologies
- Margin maximisation
- Future technologies for changing feedstock landscape
If you are interested in getting involved we would be delighted to hear from you!
Register your interest in submitting a paper by filling in the form below.