SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR MERTC 2020 TODAY BY CLICKING HERE
The Middle East Refining Technologies Conference (MERTC) is back for its 4th edition, taking place from 20th – 22nd January 2020 in Manama, Bahrain. MERTC will again be held under the patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohamed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain.
MERTC 2020 is the place to connect with key downstream experts within the Middle East region, as well as to learn what technologies and strategies will drive and shape the industry in 2020.
The World Refining Association’s MERTC is recognised as being tailored to the specific technical needs of the Middle East region. We bring together the region’s downstream community to collaborate and learn about the latest technological developments and strategies.
- Original & Interactive Presentations
- Exciting Truly Regional Speaker Line-up
- Unrivalled Regional Attendance
- An integrated refining AND petrochemical conference
- International Insight
- Our Famous 1-2-1 Partnering Programme
Our audience of 350+ downstream delegates, including 200+ refiners and 58 speakers, will ensure that you:
- Hear from the Middle East’s key players responsible for moving industry-changing projects forward
- Gain in-depth industry knowledge and expert market insights
Our grading criteria focused on originality, innovation and relevance means that co-presented case studies which demonstrate the practical application and benefits of technologies in action will receive additional recognition by our advisors.
Why present with a client?
- Prove the ROI of your technology with the endorsement of a client
- Attract more attendees to join your session – it’s a fact that the case studies of real life application are always the most popular and best attended sessions
- Demonstrate your company’s working relationship with your clients beyond the technology
- Give prospect clients a clearer understanding of how your technology can be successfully applied in their refinery or plant
- Present a success story with clear tangible results
MERTC provides easy and invaluable access to many of the global players in the Oil & Chemicals industries. Insights into industry trends, facetime with people in the field and easy access to top executives all rolled into one neat package.
MERTC is an opportunity to gather with the top professionals in the area, as well as a window onto the latest technologies and best practices.
Senior Process Engineer,
MERTC addresses the issues of the day at a very high level, focusing on the big picture and topics that are extremely relevant. The speaker selection is quite rigorous and the moderation very professional.
Dr. Bashir Dabbousi
Director of Technology Strategy & Planning, Saudi Aramco
Bahrain News Agency (BNA) is the principal contributory of major national news in the Kingdom of Bahrain by virtue of its honest and objective reporting. BNA is the official conveyor of Bahrain’s news and events and the main source of the Kingdom’s news locally and abroad. To watch coverage of MERTC 2019, Click here
Future profit for refiners will be very much influenced by their petrochemical production capacity, and this has quickly become a key route towards maximizing margins. Especially in the Middle East, home to the world’s most exciting and ambitious Oil to Chemicals project, adding flexibility and petrochemical integration is now a key survival strategy. Read more
We sat down with a number of previous speakers from MERTC to get their take on the trends and technologies affecting the Middle East region as well as what they were most looking forward to at MERTC. Read more
T: (+44) 0207 384 7955
T: (+44) 0207 384 7999
Delegate Sales Executive
T: (+44) 0207 384 7724
T: (+44) 0207 384 7978
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7384 7944