With guaranteed high levels of interactivity and insight, attracting senior decision makers to the engineers and the world’s best technology providers, MERTC is cemented as the annual downstream event to kick off and shape the year ahead.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Held under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain
MERTC is the platform to:
- Kick off 2019 with a frank and insightful view of the Middle East’s refining and petrochemical industries
- Connect with the Gulf’s brightest downstream minds, from senior leadership to engineers
- Discuss and debate the priorities and challenges shaping our industry
- Present the best and newest technological content chosen by our advisors
- Get the information and insights you need to remain competitive in a changing market
At MERTC 2018 we welcomed 394 delegates, 206 of which were refiners and producers truly representing the entire region including Bapco, Aramco, KNPC, Sabic, GPIC, Adnoc, and Orpic.
Refresh your memory by downloading our MERTC 2018 Post-Event Report below.
While we’re working on ways to enhance your experience at next January’s event, here’s a teaser of what’s new and what to expect;
- We’re mixing up and reimagining the conventional conference agenda – expect new afternoon keynotes, The Big Debate and Technology Trend Setters Panel
- Career mentoring and technical drop-in clinics
- Exclusive seminar run by leading licensor
- Interactive and immersive exhibition features
- More petrochemicals and digitalisation content
Interactive Roundtables are small structured groups of self-selected people where they discuss a topic around tables, with individuals switching tables periodically and getting introduced to the previous discussion at their new table by a table host. We’ll be creating a café ambience in order to facilitate conversation.
This is an ideal format to gain insight into how your industry is tackling the biggest problems. Hosted by a series of experts from consultants to senior industry experts, have access to their knowledge and advice for free!
ONSITE NETWORKING MANAGERS
Designed to give you an exclusive event experience, our Networking Managers can help you with anything at any time – from pre-arranging meetings to ad hoc introductions or even printing your boarding pass.
We’re here to help!
DEDICATED SPEED NETWORKING SESSIONS
Speed networking ensures you don’t miss out on that vital introduction. You’ll be at a table with 6 of your peers for 3 minutes. When the bell rings pick up your new business cards and move to the next table for more introductions. A great icebreaker, that sets up further discussion later on at the show.
Remember to bring lots of business cards!
ON-FLOOR EXHIBITION SEMINAR
The learning doesn’t stop during the networking breaks. We have both dedicated ‘Ask the Expert’ session and short 10 minute presentations from regional refiners and producers in our dedicated exhibition seminar area.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.
World Refining Association
Clarion Events Ltd
69-79 Fulham High Street, London,
SW6 3JW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7384 7944