MERTC will host exciting workshops. These half-day workshops provide attendees with the opportunity to learn, network and be part of engaging discussion. The first workshop will be presented by Sultzer GTC Technology.
- Sulzer GTC Overview and Introductions
- Sulzer Chemtech Overview and Introductions
- Isomalk Family of Technologies
- Desulfurization Technologies for FCC gasoline, Distillates and Residue
- Technologies for Value Addition to Ethylene Crackers
- Mass Transfer Equipment and Dividing Wall Columns
These workshops will be interactive sessions where you will have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and network. To sign up for these workshops before they are oversubscribed, please contact us. Please note that attendance to the workshops are subject to final approval from the organisers.