On 2nd March MERTC will host two exciting workshops. These half-day workshops provide attendees with the opportunity to learn, network and be part of engaging discussion. The morning workshop will run from 9:00-12:00 and will be presented by Boston Consulting Group. The afternoon workshop will run from 13:00-16:00 and will be presented by Sultzer GTC Technology.
Leveraging Advanced Data Analytics to Increase Refinery Profitability
- What are the uses cases in Refining?
- Unlocking the potential of data using advanced analytics
- How to get started?
- Best practices according BCG experience
- Sulzer GTC Overview and Introductions
- Sulzer Chemtech Overview and Introductions
- Isomalk Family of Technologies
- Desulfurization Technologies for FCC gasoline, Distillates and Residue
- Technologies for Value Addition to Ethylene Crackers
- Mass Transfer Equipment and Dividing Wall Columns
These workshops will be interactive sessions where you will have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and network. To sign up for these workshops before they are subscribed, please follow this link. Please note that attendance to the workshops are subject to final approval from the organisers.