What is MERTC?
Across three days, MERTC connects professionals with both their peers and leading technology and service providers across a variety of event formats conducive for knowledge sharing and networking. Exclusive seminars, high level market keynotes, regional project updates, as well as the latest in process and technology advancements make MERTC the Middle East’s premier platform to gain cutting edge insights and showcase innovations.
Key Strategic themes
- The Downstream Evolution – From a Production Driven to a Demand Driven Market
- Expanding Capabilities through Trading
- Transition to Chemicals – A New Era?
- Downstream Digital Transformation – Who, What, Where?
- China’s Quest for Self Sufficiency – Opportunities and Implications for the Gulf
- Talent in Downstream – Where is the Workforce of the Future?
Key Technical themes
- Refinery-Petrochemical integration opportunities
- Catalyst advances and catalyst management
- New or advances in refining and petrochemical processes
- Operational excellence and margin improvements
- Refinery Configuration and conversion processes advances
- Digital transformation and optimization technologies