Advisory Board Meeting Key Takeaways
To ensure MERTC brings real value to the region’s refiners and petrochemical industries and acts as a platform to support their opportunities and challenges, the World Refining Association hosted the 3rd MERTC Advisory Board Meeting at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Manama in September 2018.
The objectives of the live Advisory Board Meeting were to:
- Understand the principle issues, debates, challenges and opportunities that are going to be driving the Middle East’s downstream market in both the short and longer term
- Ensure that the event serves a real purpose for the region’s downstream industries
- To facilitate an intimate and closed door gathering for the region’s downstream leaders, promoting a community for year round interaction and exchange of ideas
Key takeaways from the session were:
- The Future of Fuel
- IMO 2020 – One Year to Go
- Transition to Chemicals – Will Value Creation Reach a Limit?
- Talking Talent – A Constant Battle
- Traders – Should we Trade Ideas?
Click the sections above to find out more!
Make sure you’re one of the first to know when we open registration for this event by registering your interest here and keeping up to date with all things MERTC!
Want to learn more about MERTC? Why not download last year’s Post Event Report below?