Call for papers
We will once again aim to deliver an outstanding and specific agenda, directly appealing to a senior refinery and petrochemical professional audience in the Middle East, covering the latest issues and technological developments affecting the region’s downstream industry.
MERTC 2018 provides refiners and petrochemical producers with insights into the latest technologies and the opportunity to discuss with their peers the challenges and opportunities facing the industry including:
- The opportunities and impact of Crude to Chemicals
- How R&D can be integrated into operations to generate commercial value
- Leveraging the gulf’s unique attributes and advantages
- Innovation Drivers of the industry and key challenges
- Collaboration models across the value chain
- The impact of the IMO fuel spec and impending 2020 deadline
Why should you present your paper?
- MERTC is the Middle East Premier integrated refining and petrochemical technology conference.
- Leading GCC refiners and petrochemical producers meet to discuss the technological solutions for the region’s most pressing technical challenges.
- Presenting a paper gives you the opportunity to connect with stakeholders and form partnerships that will advance the region’s downstream industry.
What should you submit?
- We are on the look out for EPC firms and technology providers offering technology innovation to assist the development and improvement of refineries in Bahrain, and the rest of the Middle East.
- Acceptance criteria will be based on originality and technical innovation demonstrating novelty, vision, exclusivity to MERTC and relevance. Please check the full acceptance criteria and guidelines.
- Submit your abstract before 12th October using the Abstract Submission Form!
Abstracts should be submitted to Kay on firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th October.
World Refining Association has appointed an Advisory Board made up of industry experts from the region’s largest and most prestigious refiners to help shape the agenda and make the paper selection for the conference.
Acceptance criteria will be on originality and technical innovation.
Preference will be given to papers outlining case histories and actual operating experience. Papers from supply companies that are co-authored with operating companies will also be given preference.
Important notice: Papers are selected by the advisory board on quality and relevance of content. Please note that supplier speakers are subject to the registration fees as outlined by World Refining Association.
If you have any questions regarding the MERTC Call For Papers please contact email@example.com.