Call for Papers
We’re delighted to announce that the MERTC 2019 Call for Papers is now open.
MERTC is back and under the patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohamed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain is confirmed to take place on the 22-24 January 2019 in Manama, Bahrain.
Acceptance criteria was based on originality and technical innovation demonstrating novelty, vision, exclusivity and relevance. You can see the full acceptance criteria and guidelines here.
We accepted abstracts in the following areas:
- Refining-Petchem Integration and New Routes to Olefins
- Refinery Configuration and Conversion Technologies
- Catalyst Advances – Refining & Petrochemicals
- Optimising Feed and Olefins Production
- Digitalisation Technologies
- Operational Excellence, Performance & Margin Improvement
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation & Sustainability
- Process Optimisation & Design
All the abstracts will be graded based on the following themes:
- Potential for impact in the industry
- Evidence of operating experience
- Regional relevance, practicality and operability
- Strength of validation
- Quality of presentation
- Industrial case studies with valuable lessons learned
- Clear takeaways and realised benefits
- Imminence of interest
Additional recognition will be given to co-presented client case studies.
If successful a client co-presenter is mandatory and as such prior to submission all relevant approvals, clearance and availability to attend must be in place.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.