Call for Papers
We’re delighted to announce that the MERTC 2020 Call for Papers is now open.
MERTC is back and under the patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohamed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain is confirmed to take place on the 20-22 January 2020 in Manama, Bahrain.
Acceptance criteria was based on originality and technical innovation demonstrating novelty, vision, exclusivity and relevance. You can see the full acceptance criteria and guidelines here.
We accepted abstracts in the following areas:
- Refining-Petchem Integration and New Routes to Olefins
- Refinery Configuration and Conversion Technologies
- Catalyst Advances – Refining & Petrochemicals
- Optimising Feed and Olefins Production
- Digitalisation Technologies
- Operational Excellence, Performance & Margin Improvement
- Energy Efficiency, Conservation & Sustainability
- Process Optimisation & Design
The deadline to submit your papers is on Saturday 31st August.
We facilitate knowledge sharing and nurturing of business partnerships within the oil and gas sector. We do so by providing face-to-face opportunities to network including conferences, exhibitions and networking evenings; independent analysis and creation of industry reports and webinars. We create events that matter.