Step forward, Rising Stars!
The World Refining Association, in partnership with Digital Refining and PTQ is delighted to launch the Rising Stars; a new initiative aimed at celebrating and rewarding the movers and shakers of the refining industry.
Nominees must be below senior management level (i.e. below director level) and below 35 years old.
The Rising Stars Middle East Nominations are now closed!
Why nominate yourself?
- Get the recognition you deserve
- Get a massive pat on the back for all your hard work and innovation displayed over the past year
- Get you name heard by our esteemed industry judges – to be announced
- Be profiled in Digital Refining, PTQ and WRA as an MERTC Rising Star
Why nominate as a leader or manager?
- Give your team member(s) the recognition they deserve and a massive pat on the back for all of their hard work
- Get your company and engineers profiled in Digital Refining, PTQ and WRA as an MERTC Rising Star
- Increase your team’s morale and motivation
- Help retain talent in the industry
How does it work?
Simple. Whether you want to put yourself forward, or you’re a manager with superstars in your team, then simply submit your details below before Thursday 13th December 2018, with a 200 word reason as to why you/or the person you’re nominating should be on the list.
- Call for nominations
- Deadline to submit nominations is on Thursday 6th December
- The shortlist is selected by our judges
- The shortlist is released and profiled on PTQ, Digital Refining and to the WRA database
- The judges meet to discuss the shortlist
- The 5 shortlisted will be invited to attend MERTC for free
- The 5 shortlisted will present a short presentation (max 3 slides) in front of the conference delegation on ‘If you were CEO for the day, what would you do in your refinery’ plus Q&A
- The shortlist will be discussed by our judges and a voting by the audience
- The winner will be announced at the Rising Stars Winners’ party later on in the conference proceedings